A Reliable Partner Committed to Reliable Investing
Our Core Capabilities
- Fixed Income
- Multi-Asset Strategies and Solutions
ING U.S. Investment Management Becomes Voya Investment Management
Leading Asset Manager Rebrands; Continues Focus on Growth, Commitment to Reliable Investing
- Active, research-driven investment solutions across asset classes and investment styles
- Investment mission:
- Find unrecognized value ahead of consensus through active management
- Based on original insights on markets and companies, and
- A vision of investment potential that differs from the consensus view
- 40 years of history in asset management
- Top 20 U.S. manager of Institutional tax-exempt and Defined Contribution tax-exempt assets(1)
- $213 billion in assets under management with $127 billion managed for external institutions(2)
- $35 billion in Defined Contribution plan assets under management(3)
- Over 850 employees and 200 investment professionals
1 Pensions & Investments Magazine,The Largest Money Managers as of December 31, 2013.
2 As of March 31, 2014, Voya IM assets of $213 billion include proprietary insurance general account assets of $86 billion calculated on a market value basis. Voya IM assets, as reported in Voya Financial, Inc. SEC filings, include general account assets valued on a statutory book value basis and total approximately $207 billion. Both totals include $7 billion in Private Equity, $7 billion in Real Estate and $6 billion in other assets including those sub-advised through the Voya family of funds and the Multi-Asset Strategies and Solutions product offerings.
3 The $35 billion in DC assets excludes approximately $28 billion in assets under administration as of March 31, 2014.