- After Tax/Equivalent Yield – Compares taxable versus tax-free yields, so investors can determine real return for their situation.
- College Planning – Calculates the required savings to pay for college based on current savings and costs, which can be adjusted to fit specific situations.
- Financial Goal – Demonstrates what investment amount and rate of return is required to meet an investment goal with a specific dollar amount and time frame.
- Global Target Payment – Calculates how much you need to invest to get the monthly payment you want, or, alternatively, what your monthly payment would be given the amount you want to invest
- IRA Comparison – Helps determine whether a Roth or Traditional IRA may be most appropriate, based on tax rates, potential years of investment, and other factors.
- IRA Eligibility – Calculates the maximum allowable contribution you can make to a Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, and Education Saving Account.
- Retirement – Illustrates the importance of planning to maintain a comfortable lifestyle after retirement.