Voya Global Bond Fund - Class A
Class T shares of the Fund are not currently offered.
Class A Share return calculations with a starting date prior to July 31, 2006 are based on a 4.75% sales charge while returns with a starting date after July 31, 2006 are based on a 2.50% sales charge.
- Diversified investment process derives alpha from three distinct sources — sector allocation, currencies and curve positioning — opportunistically adjusting exposures as market conditions change
- Comprehensive risk management is an integral part of portfolio construction, ensuring that currency exposure, duration, credit quality and security selection are appropriate for each client’s goals
- Covers the full range of underlying asset classes: U.S. and foreign investment-grade bonds, emerging markets bonds, and foreign currencies
- May invest in bonds and currencies of more than 20 different countries in seeking to exploit inefficiencies in bond markets around the world
The Fund seeks to maximize total return through a combination of current income and capital appreciation.
Daily Prices as of 08/15/2017
|Net Asset Value (NAV)||$10.05|
|Public Offering Price (POP)||$10.31|
|Inception Date||Jun 30, 2006|
|Min. Initial Investment||$1,000.00|
Average Annual Total Returns %
|As of Jul 31, 2017 As of Jun 30, 2017||Expense Ratios|
|YTD||1 YR||3 YR||5 YR||10 YR||Gross||Net 1, 2|
|Net Asset Value||+7.93||+3.39||+1.21||+1.59||+5.01||0.98%||0.90%|
|With Sales Charge||+5.20||+0.82||+0.37||+1.09||+4.74|
|Bloomberg Barclays Global Aggregate Index||+6.16||-1.28||+0.51||+0.88||+3.66||—||—|
|Net Asset Value||+5.53||+2.54||+0.17||+1.44||+5.03||0.98%||0.90%|
|With Sales Charge||+2.86||-0.03||-0.68||+0.93||+4.76|
|Bloomberg Barclays Global Aggregate Index||+4.41||-2.18||-0.35||+0.78||+3.69||—||—||—|
Inception Date - Class A: 06/30/06
* Return calculations with a starting date prior to July 31, 2006 are based on a 4.75% sales charge while returns with a starting date on or after July 31, 2006 are based on a 2.50% sales charge.
Current Maximum Sales Charge: 2.50%
1The Adviser has contractually agreed to limit expenses of the Fund. This expense limitation agreement excludes interest, taxes, investment-related costs, leverage expenses, and extraordinary expenses and may be subject to possible recoupment. Please see the Fund's prospectus for more information.
2The expense limits will continue through at least March 1, 2018. Expenses are being waived to the contractual cap.
The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance information shown. The investment return and principal value of an investment in the Portfolio will fluctuate, so that your shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost. See above “Average Annual Total Returns %” for performance information current to the most recent month-end. Returns for the other share classes will vary due to different charges and expenses. Performance assumes reinvestment of distributions and does not account for taxes.
Total investment return at net asset value has been calculated assuming a purchase at net asset value at the beginning of the period and a sale at net asset value at the end of the period; and assumes reinvestment of dividends, capital gain distributions and return of capital distributions/allocations, if any, in accordance with the provisions of the dividend reinvestment plan. Net asset value equals total Fund assets net of Fund expenses such as operating costs and management fees. Total investment return at net asset value is not annualized for periods less than one year.
Bloomberg Barclays Global Aggregate Index
The Barclays Global Aggregate Index is an unmanaged index that provides a broad-based measure of the global investment-grade fixed-rate debt markets. The Index does not reflect fees, brokerage commissions, taxes, or other expenses of investing. Investors cannot invest directly in an index.